Our Team Excels In Creating And Growing Marketing Results For Clients
We are committed to super-serving our community. Our stations have a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes.
We'd like to thank some of our community partners:
- 28th Annual Mark The Shark Toy Drive In Conjunction With Toys For Tots
- 15th Annual Ccysb Crusade For Kids
- Annual Lock Haven Jaycees Labor Day Boat Regatta
- Annual Motorcycle Ride For Vets
- Clinton County Relay For Life
- Clinton County Fair
- Red Cross Blood Mobiles
- Mill Hall Fire Company First Day Of Trout Fishermen's Breakfast
- Psu Thon
- Lycoming County Fair
- Belles Springs Cares Charity Golf Tournament
- Truckers For Hope
- Grange Fair
- Howard Fire Company Punkin Chunkin
- Millbrook Playhouse Brews In The Barn
We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community. We also love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
We are extremely proud of our commitment as the community radio stations that actively support hundreds of worthwhile causes.
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here